We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

New Jersey
2 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants

On July 24my husband and I are visiting Canada for 1st time to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We are spending 2 nights in Niagara Falls and 1 night in Toronto. I was going to make reservations at the Skylon for dinner but reading some posts, most thought the food was awful. Any suggestions on a nice restaurant in both cities and any other suggestions on things to do or places to go would be most appreciated. Thanks

NE Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurants

My hubby and I just returned from what sounds like a similar trip although we've not been married as long...congratulations! I was also quite excited in planning our trip and not at all disappointed by it! I just posted a review of the Skylon and I must say that we thoroughly enjoyed it. As someone else recommended, there is a detailed menu on their website which may be helpful. We chose to take advantage of the Early Bird special on a Thursday evening and it was very uncrowded...in fact, there was a couple behind us, one in front of us and one larger party and that was it! The view is second to none...this even though we did have a lovely Fallsview room at Embassy Suites and we found the food quite tasty. It was just such a unique experience. Best of luck to you and enjoy your trip!

Arkansas
10 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurants

The Happy Wanderer on Stanley has excellent German food.

Arkansas
10 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurants

Also, the Keg Restaurant in the Embassy Suites has excellent steaks and a wonderful view of the falls.

NE Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurants

I agree with "Bizedteach"...we stayed at the Embassy Suites and enjoyed a wonderful fallsview dinner of steaks and fajitas at the Keg Steakhouse. Part of the Embassy Suites package included a $40 dinner voucher to either the Keg, TGIFridays or the Terripin Grille.