We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marineland Discounts?????

USA
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
Save Topic
Marineland Discounts?????

HI, I will be in the Niagara area next week and want to know if anyone knows where I can get discount tickets to Marineland and any other attractions. out of everything we want to do the Marineland is the most expensive so I was really hopeing to get discounts there! Thanks, Terri

niagara
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

Marineland is cruel. Don't go there.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

I'm not in the Falls area, but you may wish to call Marineland directly. I know that sounds weird, but they may be willing to tell you! 905 356-2142

Alternatively, call the official NF Visitors bueau at 1-800-56-FALLS (563-2557). I've always found them very helpful.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

dont go to marineland unless you have really young kids

Canada
Level Contributor
373 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

adding to the dissappointment here. Even with young kids...Marineland stinks. Good commercials...horrible place and very very expensive!!!

Ontario,canada
Level Contributor
132 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

Hi: sdchickie

You could try a travel centre for discountsm, there located almost every where, I am sure if your staying at a hotel or go for lunch somewhere you will find a discount tourist book for free. They are usually in stands. If you do go to Marineland you use to be able to have your ticket stamped and pay $5.00 to turn it into a seasonal pass.

Marineland is a lot of walking with a lot of pushy people, not too much sun cover so bring along extra water and wear comfortable walking shoes.

You might want to try zooz's the website is www.zooz.ca

It's a towards fort erie, and has a lot of things for everyone to do. And is more animal friendly.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

I don't know why people are so anti-Marineland ... I'm twenty, lived here all my life and I -STILL- go there three or four times a summer!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

polyWog: What things do like at Marineland that keep you going back? Thanks!

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

I always enjoyed Marineland when I was a kid, and had a good time on some of the rides and the whale show etc as an adult too, it is a good day out regardless.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

I just love seeing the whales/dolphins/belugas .. also, the fact that I get free tickets every year ^_^

Niagara
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Marineland Discounts?????

ya...I have free tickets on the way as well,I wouldn't pay to go to Marineland,the deer all look so starving,there are a few good rides,I do remember ALOT of walking,but if free tickets are there,because it's really expensive as well