We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motels with Mirrored Wall/Ceilings & Waterbeds

NE USA
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Motels with Mirrored Wall/Ceilings & Waterbeds

What motels in the area have these accomodations. My girlfriend & I have been thinking about exploring this seedy experience, but have not had much luck finding such motels online. Mirrored rooms seem to be plentiful, but waterbeds are more difficult to find.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motels with Mirrored Wall/Ceilings & Waterbeds

niagara isnt as seedy as you think, haha, sry but you might have to settle for mirrors on walls only

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motels with Mirrored Wall/Ceilings & Waterbeds

Michael's Inn has many nice theme rooms that you might be interested in. I don't think the rooms have waterbeds, but some of them have lots of mirrors:=) You can even take a virtual tour of the rooms on the motel's website (www.michaelsinn.com) !

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motels with Mirrored Wall/Ceilings & Waterbeds

Don't ask me how I know this, but the Flamingo Hotel on Lundy's Lane has in room, heart-shaped jacuzzis surrounded by mirrors. Don't know about water beds, though.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
786 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motels with Mirrored Wall/Ceilings & Waterbeds

waterbeds seem to be a thing of the past. I can remember in the early 90's even some large chain hotels had waterbed rooms. You may need to stick to the "seedier" privately owned motels. Some may still offer waterbeds, mirrors etc.Not all of them are "seedy" some are actually AAA/CAA rated. The suites mentioned above at Michael's are pricey