We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hi

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
hi

Where to go for bbq?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hi

You're question is pretty vague. What kind of bbq? What type of food...chicken, beef, pork?

Where? Mississauga? Toronto? Budget? You might add a bit more info if you plan on getting a decent answer.

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,451 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hi

We got Famous Daves here in the states, they have all bbq foods, chicken, beef and pork. I would guess there has to be similar places in Mississauga

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
3,807 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hi

Famous Daves doesn't exist in Canada, at least not in and around Toronto. There are a number of good (independent) BBQ places in Toronto, it's sort of become trendy lately. Meaning the southern US style of BBQ, featuring mainly pork ribs, pulled pork, beef brisket, and chicken legs cooked in a smoker. I presume that's what the OP was referring to, though they could have meant Korean, Portuguese or Brazilian BBQ, and since the question is posted in the Mississauga forum I don't know if the OP is looking specifically for Mississauga places.

In any case I'd suggest checking yelp.ca, for example a search like http://www.yelp.ca/search?find_desc=barbecue+restaurants&find_loc=Mississauga%2C+Ontario&ns=1&ls=25dcfeeb4043cfcb

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hi

I guess we'll never really know until they come back and clarify....if they come back that is.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
763 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hi

There's a Tony Roma's by the airport....

Toronto
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,807 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hi

krustytripper - I doubt they will. Given the amount of effort put into the OP post it's probably not that important.

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,451 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hi

no more answering newbie posts, lol if its under 10 posts, let it go, lol

Toronto
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,807 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hi

umm... well if my first post on TA had not been answered, I probably wouldn't have started answering other people's questions.

But I do tend more towards answering posts that are written in complete sentences.

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,451 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hi

True but we all don't have to jump right on newbie posts.

Seems like some just post a couple of questions and never heard from again.

Some other members will still answer and then they can respond back and start building their post count higher.

Edited: 7:07 pm, October 17, 2013
10. Re: hi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, May 23, 2016