We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

people of mississauga

liverpool england
1 post
Save Topic
people of mississauga

can anyone help me to find a family i worked for in 1977 / 1978 from 2340 bromsgrove road #5 the family name was dalton yvonne had 3 children (all grown up now) robert amanda and chad - and she had about 5 brothers and sisters called Rouleaux - my name is judy i was and still am form liverpool england - it would be great if someone can help - thanks

'sauga, on, canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: people of mississauga

Hi,

I'm a student at university of toronto at mississauga. Good to know that u once lived here! anyways at my university, there's a teaching assistant by the name of Chad Jankowski. his email address: chadmatt@utm.utoronto.ca

i dont think this will help as the last name is different but u can always try

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: people of mississauga

You might try to use canada411.com You could try to look up the boys names as they wouldn't have changed. You could try Ontario or Canada wide search. Good luck. A.

Toronto
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: people of mississauga

Try www.facebook.com .. you never know

4. Re: people of mississauga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, August 29, 2009