We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to Toronto

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chandigarh, India
6 posts
Visit to Toronto

Sir I want to spend 3-6 months in Toronto with my wife .Plese help me to find a Bachelor type semi furnished accomodation and some temp job .I can give talks on Radio / TV on Education / other topics .I,m retd Principal .Can teach Tennis , Badminton /Cricket , Dramatics.Regard SCSharma

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: Visit to Toronto

Hi Ushapati,

Welcome to the MISSISSAUGA TRAVEL FORUM

And I know you are new to TripAdvisor… so a BIG Welcome aboard as well !!

Unfortunately TripAdvisor doesn't facilitate discussions about Work, Relocations etc... JUST Questions about Travel (so things like Air, Rail, Bus Travel etc… along with Places to See… Things to Do, Short-Term / Overnight Accommodations, Restaurants and the like)

See the TA FORUMS POSTING GUIDELINES for more info on what the FORUMS can and cannot be used for

TA – FORUMS POSTING GUIDELINES = tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…

So most likely you`ll find that this topic will be DELETED / REMOVED / CLOSE by the TA Forum Moderators (thought you`d want to know)

In the meantime…

You`ll need a Visa / Work Permit to work here in Canada as a Non-Citizen… that info can be obtained from Immigration Canada

Immigration Canada = http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Chandigarh, India
6 posts
2. Re: Visit to Toronto

Sir

Greetings

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have already applied for visa .Most likely will get it.Well There are many TV channels etc. My wife is a great cook , we can work in some Hotel etc.

Regards

SCS

Chandigarh, India
6 posts
3. Re: Visit to Toronto

Sir it has been over one week , i am still awaiting a reply.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,402 posts
1 review
4. Re: Visit to Toronto

We are unable to help you on this forum.

5. Re: Visit to Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 16, 2013