We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Suite in Mississauga / Toronto

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon Suite in Mississauga / Toronto

I'll be getting married this summer in Mississauga. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a honeymoon suite in Mississauga?

If there are none worthwhile, should I just go to downtown Toronto?

ottawa
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Suite in Mississauga / Toronto

Glen Erin Inn...you must check it out...it is a beautiful historic stone building, in a forested setting - it was once a convent or school or something, was used to house British children during WWII and at some time in the 80's was restored and turned in to a beautiful inn.

When I lived in Mississauga it was the choice for many who got married and then had a flight to catch the next morning.

I had my wedding reception there and everything was outstanding - we had a two storey room with huge stained glass window which I used to get dressed in with my bridesmaids and we used after the official reception as a gathering spot - the food was excellent, the staff went out of their way to be helpful.

The only caveat - check it out yourself as it is several years since I have been back. But it was the ONLY place in Mississauga (except te Mississauga Golf Club) that I could have imagined having my wedding reception at (again, only caveat it that I now live in Ottawa and havent' been back lately). It think the website is www.glenerininn.com

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Suite in Mississauga / Toronto

Try the Monte Carlo Inn.....they ahve theme rooms, with Jacuzzis....

3. Re: Honeymoon Suite in Mississauga / Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 19, 2009