We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas festivities soon !!

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,267 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas festivities soon !!

I love the Christmas season. The festivities will begin soon. I will post a few when I have a few moments.

1. Re: Christmas festivities soon !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:06 am, November 13, 2012
London, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,267 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas festivities soon !!

The London Santa Claus Parade has passed and now all the bazaars etc. have begun.

Have a look here for a list of dates, times of bazaars, craft shows, Winter Wonderland at Victoria Park, Live Nativity Pageant, James Gordon - Christmas Concert in support of London Food Bank, Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol,

www.londontourism.ca/Events/Holiday-Events etc etc.

http://www.londontourism.ca/Events

www.londontourism.ca/Events…

Edited: 10:15 am, November 13, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,761 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas festivities soon !!

Sounds like London has lots of family friendly activities to do this "Festive Season"........

Chicago
Level Contributor
7,594 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas festivities soon !!

None of these links work. How annoying. I will be in London tomorrow. If there are any fun christmas events for a little boy, please let me know.

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas festivities soon !!

Hmm, you just missed the second Santa Claus parade, it was on the 24th.

lfpress.com/2012/10/30/ho-ho-ho-or-double-sa…

Maybe there is a Santa over at the Sherwood Forest Mall ?

www.facebook.com/events/500357456649601/…

London, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,267 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas festivities soon !!

I just checked the links they all worked for me. lol

Sorry I just saw your post now so it's too late to post suggestions for today. Hope you have a good time ion London.

still.... lots of Santa's in the malls ;-)

London, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,267 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Christmas festivities soon !!

We took our 3 grandchildren on the Santa Express yesterday in Port Stanley ON which is not far from London, the children loved it. You board the Port Stanley Terminal Railroad and take a trip to Union a small village with a very very small station. It's like a closet with a wood burning stove LOL. Santa was waiting for us and the children all got a colouring book and candy canes and a visit with the jolly old man himself. It was a great photo op. They also had hot apple cider, hot chocolate and mince meat tarts at the Port Stanley station.

The Santa Express runs Sat and Sun, check the website for times. Yesterday there were 3 runs, 11 am, 1:30 pm, and 3'ish.

The price is $13.50 for adults and $9 for children over 2.

While you are there take a drive down to the beach. It's very close to the beach. The waves were awesome yesterday !!

8. Re: Christmas festivities soon !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 27, 2013