We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hy

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
hy

hy mi name is criss im in london for a fiew weeks and i cant found any place for fising barbeq and relaxing mi mind can you help me whith some advice? tnks

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
Level Contributor
4,303 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hy

Perhaps you can check out Fanshawe Park; it's at the northeast corner of the city. It has a lake, a park, camping. I'm sure you could relax out there with no problem. You could also head south of the city down to Lake Erie - about 1/2 drive. Nice beach. You should check, though, about licencing requirements for fishing.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
Level Contributor
4,303 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hy

Actually, Criss, I'm looking at your post and need to make sure that you are on the right forum. Are you asking about London, Canada, or London, England. This is the Canada forum.

3. Re: hy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, October 12, 2012