We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel near University Hospital?

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,045 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Good hotel near University Hospital?

Hi.

Does anyone know what a good hotel would be.. that is close to the University Hospital? Doesn't have to have a pool and anything too fancy as long as the beds are decent and the rooms are clean.

Thanks in advance.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good hotel near University Hospital?

Hi ND~ I'd recommend the Station Park Suites which is just minutes from UH but I see that there are some negative reviews of late, pertaining to customer service and parking. I haven't stayed there in a year but we enjoyed our stay overnight at the time and had no issues with either.

Delta Armouries is downtown and still only about 10-15 minutes from the hospital, depending on traffic. We found it to be a good stay despite the fact the neighbourhood is a bit uninviting at night.

http://www.stationparkinn.ca/

deltahotels.com/en/…

Most of the other "decent and clean" places are either downtown or closer to the 401--- which is not what you have in mind for location.

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,045 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good hotel near University Hospital?

Hey Tobie.

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the advice....just booked at the Station Park.

Take care!

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
16,204 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good hotel near University Hospital?

I stay at the Station Park for business a couple of times a year. Contrary to the more recent reviews I've always found it to be perfectly fine - no service problems and the staff are friendly & helpful. You're also within walking distance of some good restaurants, so the location should be good for you.

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,045 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good hotel near University Hospital?

Thanks so much phpr, I appreciate it.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good hotel near University Hospital?

Windermere Manor is probably the closest lodging to the hospital. I've never stayed there but the restaurant is great.

6. Re: Good hotel near University Hospital?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, January 20, 2012