We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

I have to find a hotel near the HSC. I looked online and found a few bed and breakfasts, but I want a hotel. (3-4 stars). any suggestions for a decent hotel in the area? Thanks!

Sault Ste. Marie...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

My husband is booked for cardiac procedure at University Hospital in June. Would like to stay in a close hotel or motel for 2 nights. No need for a pool, just clean room with a shower. A restaurant nearby would be helpful.

12. Re: hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, May 02, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

Hi Taylormr,

Welcome to the LONDON TRAVEL FORUM.

And I see that you are also Brand NEW to TripAdvisor… so a BIG Welcome Aboard as well !!

This topic from October 2010, covers what your “closest” options are… not much within say walking distance, but there are a good assortment of nearby Hotels as you’ll discover from reading the replies here.

You’ll also find that the HOTEL REVIEWS will help you to learn more about each property as well (look for the LONDON HOTELS button to the left of this screen).

On the HOTEL REVIEWS Pages you’ll also be able to use the TA MAP Feature, to locate the Hotels, so you’ll actually be able to “see” where they are located in relation to where you have to be.

I suggest that you narrow down your choices to say 2 or 3 properties, based on things like TA Ratings, Location, Amenities you are needing, budget etc... and then come back with your chosen favourites for more feedback if you need it.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

PS… For future reference… it is proper TA FORUMS Netiquette to post NEW Topics for NEW Questions (look for the ASK A QUESTION Button)… it means that your Question becomes front and centre for all to see… and so will get more attention and therefore qualified replies (as well as the local DEs getting notified by TA that we have a new Traveller who needs our expertise)…

BUT it also means that the Original Poster (OP) in this case that would be BEACHBUM-NUMBER1 will not receive emails from TA telling them to check “their” Question as there has been activity… so posting your own topics is the considerate thing to do.

Overall it will improve both your TA experiences and that of the OP.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
Level Contributor
4,360 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

The information in the thread is still valid - I would suggest either Windermere Manor or Station Park - both nice hotels. Station Park is an all-suites hotel so you would have a bit more room.

Edited: 3:59 pm, May 02, 2011
Meaford, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

Not a hotel but used to be a school/convent which is now turned in a guest house especially for patients of the hospital. I think if you use the code HOSP01 you get a very special rate - it used to be $45 per night including breakfast.

http://www.guesthouseonthemount.ca/

It is located at the corner of Richmond/Windermere, literally a stone's throw from the hospital.

Mentioned in this post
Richmond
Richmond
Virginia
Sault Ste. Marie...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

Thank you classic53. It sounds good and I will be looking into it further.

Sault Ste. Marie...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

Thank you bjsabina London

I have noted your suggestions and am looking into them.

Mentioned in this post
London
London
Ontario, Canada
18. Re: hotel near London Health Science University hospital?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 28, 2012