We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with accommodation please..............

Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
help with accommodation please..............

I'm coming over in 4 weeks time and would like to stay in Kingston for a couple of nights (I believe it's worth a visit!), I'm bringing my partner over for his 30th birthday so I'm looking for a special, romantic setting. Can anyone help??

It would be mid-week so anywhere that has a mid-week 'special' would be fantastic (I've got one in Prince Edward County for $169 for the 2 of us, room, breakfast and evening meal).

Thanks for any help/advice/feedback you guys have! I trust you completely!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help with accommodation please..............

Hi Bex,

I haven't stayed in those inns listed here, but have spent a night or two in several of the ones for Southwestern Ontario (on the website www.ontariosfinestinns.com) and they have all been quite lovely.

Check out:

http://www.rosemountinn.com/ It's in Kingston

Level Contributor
147 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help with accommodation please..............

Check out this website - www.whitneymanor.net - a fabulous place just outside Kingston (5 min drive), in a nice location. We stayed in the Murphy Suite but they all look great!

3. Re: help with accommodation please..............

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 13, 2009
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor