We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renaissance Banquet Hall on Barton St E.

Montreal
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Renaissance Banquet Hall on Barton St E.

Hi,

I will be attending a wedding there and would like some suggestions for hotel/motel very closeby as I will be bringing my children (4 and 6) to the wedding.

thank you

Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Renaissance Banquet Hall on Barton St E.

There is a Holiday Inn Express about five minutes from the hall. Their number is 905-578-1212.

Montreal
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Renaissance Banquet Hall on Barton St E.

Thanks! I will definitely check them out.

hope the weather is good! I have a wedding on that day!

Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Renaissance Banquet Hall on Barton St E.

Your Welcome. If there is anything else you need info on let me know.

London, UK
Level Contributor
479 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renaissance Banquet Hall on Barton St E.

Rayzer, not sure if you've already left. Be aware that there is nothing in that area, absolutely nothing, of interest outside of the wedding. You may want to consider staying downtown and driving/taxi out to the wedding.

5. Re: Renaissance Banquet Hall on Barton St E.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 14, 2009