We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars/Night Clubs

Which Guelph hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
1 post
Save Topic
Bars/Night Clubs

Hey all, I was just wondering if the bars/night clubs in Guelph will accept the health card as proof of id...since I never bothered to get my G1. Thanks!!

guelph
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars/Night Clubs

the health card is now supposed to be accepted at all bars and nightclubs as appropritate identification. they are just not allowed to collect the information that is on your health card. the only thing is that it is at the clubs discretion. the ones that I know of for sure are Ragin Caygeons, the ranch, the palace, trappers, and sometimes e-bar, depending on who is working. hope this helps.

2. Re: Bars/Night Clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 17, 2009