We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramada on the Bay of Quinte, Belleville, ON

Port Hope, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
60 reviews
Save Topic
Ramada on the Bay of Quinte, Belleville, ON

I'm planning to stay at the Ramada for a girls getaway weekend in September and on our way to PEC, but have read conflicting reviews. Most of the negative comments pertain to cleanliness. I'm really questioning whether I should stay there. Has anyone been there quite recently? Otherwise, I should probably drive out there myself. Also, any good restaurants in Belleville would be helpful. Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,197 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramada on the Bay of Quinte, Belleville, ON

Hi, Our stays at the Ramada are not super-recent; we were last there in 2010. We found the place to be clean enough, just maybe looking a little tired. We'd certainly consider it again for an overnight, but it doesn't have the kind of amenities that would keep us there any longer.

In downtown Belleville we liked Paulo's Trattoria (link to our review below) but we see the recent reviews are less than flattering- sounds like it may have slipped somewhat.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Hamilton, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramada on the Bay of Quinte, Belleville, ON

We found the Best Western on North Front Street, right across from Dennys is a great hotel. Clean, great staff, free super breakfast and an indoor pool.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ramada on the Bay of Quinte, Belleville, ON

I really wouldn't be my first choice of hotels in Belleville. I think at one time it was probably a great place, but without some much needed renovations there are likely better options at either lower or comparable prices.

ktown

Reply to: Ramada on the Bay of Quinte, Belleville, ON
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted