We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Toronto to Belleville

Which Belleville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rhenen - Netherlands
2 posts
Save Topic
How to get from Toronto to Belleville

Hello everybody..... I have this question. I'm coming to Canada for the first time in my life. I will be landing on Toronto Airport and I trying to find out how to get to Belleville by public transportation. The usual web sites don't give me any clear answers. Can somebody help me with this please?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,137 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Toronto to Belleville

Hi;

Belleville is approx. 120 miles / 190 km east of Toronto.

Coach Canada has a bus which picks up from terminals 1 & 3 at Toronto (Pearson) Int’l Airport, and runs to Belleville.

Their daily runs are at 14:30, 19:00, and 21:30, arriving in Belleville at 17:30, 22:00, and 00:30.

www.coachcanada.com

Your other public transportation options would require you departing from downtown Toronto, adding additional time and expense to your trip.

www.greyhound.ca

www.viarail.ca

Best Regards

Rhenen - Netherlands
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Toronto to Belleville

Thank you very much for this info. I will check it out.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,724 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from Toronto to Belleville

Door-to-door shared shuttle

ontariocoachway.com/sharedairportservice.asp

toronto
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get from Toronto to Belleville

hi

can anyone tell me how to get from Toronto to Belleville by bus? Does Go or TTC go from Union to belleville at all?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get from Toronto to Belleville

TO TORONTOMEE,

Read RESCUE TEAM's reply above... the links for Greyhound and Via Rail will be your best bets from Downtown Toronto.

And NO, TTC & GO do not service Belleville, as RESCUE TEAM said it is 190 Kms to the east of Toronto, and not a suburb.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

6. Re: How to get from Toronto to Belleville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:34 am, January 12, 2010