We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caravan Tours to Nova Scotia

Which Halifax hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montclair, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Caravan Tours to Nova Scotia

Would appreciate information on Caravan Tours to Nova Scotia from anyone who has ttraveled with this company and what is the best time of year?

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,391 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caravan Tours to Nova Scotia

Hi and welcome to Trip Advisor.

Here are some fairly current threads that mention Caravan Tours.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1555466-i14120-k44…

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154967-i326-k45463…

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154967-i326-k44427…

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154967-i326-k43845…

If you wish to contact someone who has made a post and may be able to give you more information, click on their user name (or avatar), and you can send them a private message.

As for the best time of year, June, July and August are high season. September can be wonderful and less crowded and October, especially in Cape Breton is fine too, but it is getting cooler.

Montclair, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caravan Tours to Nova Scotia

Thanks for the threads on Caravan and Nova Scotia. About 35 years ago one of my sons and I camped for a week near Halifax, but never went to PEI or Cape Breton. Thought I would like to finish the trip with someone else doing the driving.

3. Re: Caravan Tours to Nova Scotia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, February 08, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Halifax