We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to see in 3 days in Halifax?

Toronto
6 posts
Save Topic
what to see in 3 days in Halifax?

I visit Halifax this monday 10/29

what must be seen in 3 days?

is the ocean far from the city? is there any boat trip ?

Thanks

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
257 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to see in 3 days in Halifax?

You'll need to give a few more details before "must-see's" can be recommended. For example, don't want to tell you to go to the Citadel if you aren't interested in history,

As for the ocean- well, we are a coastal city, so I guess it's pretty close. :-) There are several harbour cruises available. Most are run by Murphy's On the Water which is located downtown next to the Ferry Terminal. http://www.murphysonthewater.com/

Once you give an idea as to your likes/dislikes, more suggestions can be offered.

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to see in 3 days in Halifax?

I will bump up the "What to do in Halifax thread" and you can see what interests you.

Toronto
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: what to see in 3 days in Halifax?

thanks guys, I'd better check www.halifax.ca LOL

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
153 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to see in 3 days in Halifax?

I spent a few days in Halifax this summer. I loved the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. Lots of great displays. Particularly enjoyed the sections on the explosion and Titanic.

The noon gun at the Citadel is something to see. Check it out of you can.

5. Re: what to see in 3 days in Halifax?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, September 12, 2009