We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather early June on the coast

London, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Weather early June on the coast

Hello,

We will be arriving june 1st for 2 weeks. We are cottaging near Ceticamp. We are travelling with our 11 month old son. I'm not sure how the weather will be? I know the temp will be varying between 6-12 ish degrees, how should I pack for my family? Will if be colder along the coast?

Thanks

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,094 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather early June on the coast

Our weather varies a great deal from day to day. This has been a relatively cold spring but things should be warmer in June. The temperatures you give are more like night time temperatures. for instance today a high of 10 is predicted for Cheticamp. On Saturday it will be 18. It is generally cooler on coasts with onshore breezes.

Here is the weather page for Cheticamp: weather.gc.ca/city/pages/ns-38_metric_e.html

Bring wind and rain proof jackets, sweaters, long pants. Also bring shorts and T-shirts.

2. Re: Weather early June on the coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Cape Breton Island