I have been following this amazing forum for quite sometime. I have questions about meat-cove camping.
This is going to be my first time caming in altantic canada starting from this saturday. I am following weather quite closely, so the best days to stay in meat cove are Mon, tue, wed, as it is completely sunny. A couple of questions as follows;
1) Does the driving directions to meatcove camping ground directions correct and i.e 2479 Meat Cove Road Inverness County, Cape Breton NS, B0C 1E0, detected by GPS?
2) Google maps says it is 1 hours drive from cobot trail. Is that true?
3) Since I want to do camping, is it ok to do BBQ there? Is their any precautions beside putting the food-stuff in the car and disposal in the garbage?
4) Any precautions at night-time?
4) For campers, after meatcove, what is your next camping spot? If you are going towards halifax?
Appreciate you attention.