We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Breton Island

Waterdown, Ontario
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cape Breton Island

I want to plan a short getaway (4-6 days) to Cape Breton in late May or early June.

I would like to cycle,hike and maybe take yoga while I'm there. Any suggestions of places to stay?

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape Breton Island

Perhaps you should start at the following link and then come back with more questions.

www.novascotia.com/en/home/default.aspx

Pleasant Bay, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape Breton Island

The Cabot Trail Hostel is located in Pleasant Bay, only 20 mins drive to the world famous Skyline Trail and close to many other Hikes in the Cape Breton Highlands National Park. As for Yoga i do believe there is a holistic healing place in Cape North just a 30 minute drive. Maybe they would have Yoga. Pleasant Bay is home to the Gampo Abbey, a buddhist monestary that is a very tranquil place, where you can really get in touch with your inner self. Maybe you could check on their website to see if they offer yoga in their facility.

Have fun in our wonderful peice of heaven on earth.!!!!

3. Re: Cape Breton Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cape Breton Island