I am planning to head out to Yellowknife over the weekend by the end of January with my brothers for a experience of the Northern lights....if possible.
We plan on getting there by Friday afternoon. then spend Friday night and Sat. night there and returning on Sunday back to Alberta.
1. Not sure what we should do there?
2. Can we see Northern Lights for sure? or we have to take our chances as someone told me that it depends on a clear sky and sun activities.
3. Other than trying to see Northern lights, we are thinking may be try out Dog Sledding and snowmobile.
4. Not sure if we should get a rental car or not.
6. Do we need to visit the A. village to see the light or we can do it ourselves to go to some where without city lights
What else we can do?