We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
212 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

Greetings:

I apologize for asking this question in the St. John's forum. Unfortunately, the Stephenville and even Corner Brook Forums are very inactive with hardly any posting at all. If anyone on this Forum can answer this question or at least give me more information on where to look further, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will be spending some time in Stephenville this year, namely from the first of April to the end of May. Where I will be staying doesn’t have an Internet connection and perhaps installing the Internet via a landline wouldn’t be feasible. I am hoping that in Stephenville I can buy a wireless USB Hub to access the Internet via my laptop. Any information given is greatly appreciated.

gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

Check Bell and Virgin Mobile for mobile internet

bell.ca/Mobility/Smartphones_and_mobile_inte…

virginmobile.ca/en/phones/phone-details.html…

2. Re: Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:31 am, May 09, 2013