We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whales, Icebergs & Puffins from another

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
176 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
Whales, Icebergs & Puffins from another

Obviously there are many of us who want to experience this. Are there any trips longer than the standard two hour trips to allow people to exoerience for a full day or so? Or perhaps I've got it all wrong and people can't really stay on the water in the whale, puffin, iceberg areas for that long? I have seen 7 day trips but that's too long for us. Any advise is great!

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whales, Icebergs & Puffins from another

I'm not sure about boat tours but if you're interested in kayaking, most of the companies offer full and half day tours and you get a more close-up expeerience!!

2. Re: Whales, Icebergs & Puffins from another

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 30, 2009