We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable accomodation in corner brook

Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Topic
Affordable accomodation in corner brook

I will be spending one week in Corner brook area, and I am looking for affordable accomodation there.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards

Plainwell, Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable accomodation in corner brook

I am currently staying at Marblewood villa in corner brook. It is rentable by the week and is a condo, with nice cooking facility and lots of room. internet and washing facility are included in the rent . They are listed in the II 2006/7 book but are no longer available for excange. Renting is available though for 25% discount for weekly rent. Sincerely greenegmajo

Norris Point, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable accomodation in corner brook

Check Humber Haven if you are looking for a good rate.

Norris Point, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable accomodation in corner brook

Here's a bit more information copied from the chamber of commerce website:

The Humber Haven Motel is a recently renovated property under new management located on #2 North Shore Highway at the start of scenic Route 440 on the north shore of the Bay of Islands. It offers a quiet riverside location and 10 fully equipped efficiency units. Ample parking, convenience store nearby, and is within a short drive from downtown, shopping areas and Marble Mountain.

For more information, please call 709-634-4662.

4. Re: Affordable accomodation in corner brook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 06, 2009