We are visiting Gros Morne in mid-June. Both in our mid-twenties. Wondering if we could get some advice/thoughts on our draft itinerary.
Thanks for your help!
St. John's (3 nights)
Day 1 St. John's to Deer Lake - Norris Point (3 nights)
- Rest, explore Rock Harbour and dinner there
Day 2 - Norris Point
- Western Brook Trail (3km one way) and boat tour (11/12:30) - 27km north of Rocky Harbour
- To base of Gros Morne Mountain (8km return) start near Norris Point
- or Coastal - Green Point (6km) near Rocky Harbour
- Anchors Aweigh at night
Day 3 - Norris Point - Woody Point
- Discovery Centre + Lookout Trail (5km)
- Tablelands Trail ** (4km)
- Or Green Gardens Trail (9km return)
Day 4 - Norris Point - Deer Lake- Home
- Burnt Hill Trail or other activities