We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newfoundland

Munfordville...
Level Contributor
4 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Newfoundland

We are traveling to St. John's the last ten days of August. We have a rental car. Where should be stay on our road trip to Gros Morn? We also fly out of St. John's. Any suggestions as to inns or restaurants will be appreciated. What is not to be missed?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,189 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newfoundland

Hi chellys ~

Have a look to the upper right at the Top Questions. You will see "2011 Trip Reports" there. Some really good ideas.

I'm sure you want to take some self-direction in your trip as you will be the best to know what your interests and priorities are? What I might think is the best and not to be missed may not fit with your idea.

Frommers has a fantastic online website for planning a trip to NL, complete with planning ideas and sample itineraries.

frommers.com/destinations/…

Perhaps you could do a little research and post back with more key information, maybe even a rough itinerary, that would help in advising you.

Edited: 5:09 pm, June 24, 2012
Placentia, Canada
Level Contributor
736 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newfoundland

depending on your interests and time allowances I may be able to help with advice,click on my icon,then the message symbol and ask away

3. Re: Newfoundland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 26, 2013