We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twillingate in July

Toronto
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Twillingate in July

Twillingate is famous for iceberg scenery in early spring. I know, that this is not likely will be icebergs in the middle of July.

So my question is to ecerybody : does it make sense to visit Twillingate in July?

We are planning to cross Newfaiundland from Deer Lake to St.Johns this summer and I try to create our itinerery so that we could see as many highlights as possible.

Thanks

Newfoundland
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Twillingate in July

Include Gros Morne...Twillingate too.

Toronto
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Twillingate in July

Thank you, we certainly will include Gros Morne.

I would like just to know your opinion about Twillingate in July.

If it would be April-May we would go there as well, but if there is nothing very particular except icebergs and in July it will be none, probably we could skip it and spent more time in some other places?

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Twillingate in July

What are you interested in? Nature /wildlife, or scenery or history or culture /music?

Toronto
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Twillingate in July

I think, we are interesting more in nature-wildlife- scenery.

We expect to see in Newfoundland things that we couldn't see anyware else.

Will we find it in Twillingate? If it would be icebergs - yes, of course. But besides icebergs is there something worth to go?

5. Re: Twillingate in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, October 19, 2009