We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

2 posts
Save Topic
Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

My husband and I are booking a tour with Roy's tours on Sept. 1, 2012. We will be on the Carnival Glory. We are looking for a few more people to do the tour to share the cost. I've read many reviews and his tour is highly recommended. It's a 6hr tour and runs $50.00 and hr. which can be shared between 5-6 people.

Save Reply
1. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

Hi. My mother and I will be on this cruise as well. Please let me know if you get any additional people...split between 6 people sounds great.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

Hey Jersey Girl, I have two other people interested in this tour, let me know if you are still interested in it.

Anderson
Level Contributor
43 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

What day do you plan the tour. My cruise begins on Sept. 3-8 on Carnival Glory. I am wanting to share tours in Saint John and Halifax both.

español en ca
Level Contributor
62 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

My husband and I will be going in the carnival glory, but we aré leaving till sept.8.

If someone is leaving the same day??

Edited: 5:34 pm, August 31, 2012
español en ca
Level Contributor
62 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

Mt husband and I will be going in the carnival glory, but we aré leaving till sept.8.

Of someone is leaving the same day??

Anderson
Level Contributor
43 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

Have a driver from Roys Tours. Would you be interested on for Sept. 5? Van holds 6. You can contact Roy at royscab@hotmail.com

Anderson
Level Contributor
43 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

Have a driver from Roys Tours. Would you be interested on for Sept. 5? Van holds 6. You can contact Roy at royscab@hotmail.com

Anderson
Level Contributor
43 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

contact Roy at royscab@hotmail.com

Anderson
Level Contributor
43 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

contact Roy at royscab@hotmail.com

10. Re: Tour of Saint John New Brunswick Sept. 1, 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 02, 2013