We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campgrounds in Shediac

nova scotia
Level Contributor
251 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Campgrounds in Shediac

I am looking for the name of a campground in Shediac. Last year we stayed at Ocean surf campground and there was one across the street. They are on the way to Parlee Beach, at the end of the road there are lots of cottages and a walkway to the beach. The campground had a very large park to the left of it with a walking track and a playground. There were alot of people at this park with their dogs. It looked like a very nice campground and we want to stay there this summer, but nothing is looking familiar on the NB tourism website. Can someone Help??

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
440 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Campgrounds in Shediac

Hi,

I don't have a definitive answer for you but here are two possible choices found at www.shediac.org

#1 Plage Parlee Camping

Belliveau Beach Road

Shediac NB

Tel: (506) 532-1500

#2 Horizon Campground

Belliveau Beach Road

Shediac NB

I'm pretty sure that it's one of these two. #1 is my first choice.

Good luck, Nicaribbean

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Campgrounds in Shediac

I'm not sure of the name of the campground, but isn't it a Provincial campground? Try Googling tourism New Brunswick.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Campgrounds in Shediac

The park accross the street from Ocean Surf is Parlee Provincial Park (Campground). The contact info is:

Leonce Gaudet

Phone: 506-532-1500

FAX: 506-533-3312

Address: 52 Belliveau Beach Rd., Pointe-du-Chene, NB, E4P 3W4. I have spent my summers in Point-du-Chene since I was a child and can't believe I had to look up the name of this park! I have spent many summer evenings at the playground (it used to be much bigger with lots more activities) there as a kid. It is a great summer vacation spot! Enjoy.

nova scotia
Level Contributor
251 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Campgrounds in Shediac

Thank You so much!! We spent alot of time in the playground and the field there too. My kids were playing with 8 Golden Retrievers that were all there at once!! It is such a beautiful area but I can't believe I didn't pay attention to the name!!haha

Now I am off to book it!! Thanks Again!!

Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Campgrounds in Shediac

It is the Provincal Campground and we always camped there. Beausejour Campground is off the highway to PEI it is sort of out of way, where the Provincial and Ocean Surg you can walk to Parlee Beach. We have stayed in Wikiwak because it has a 9 hole golf course.

Love your New York report..We have been there twice and just love love New York..

6. Re: Campgrounds in Shediac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, September 28, 2009