We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Cottage for rent in Moncton/Dieppe

Which Moncton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Riga
Destination Expert
for Riga, Jurmala
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Help! Cottage for rent in Moncton/Dieppe

Hello! My son and me are going to spend in Canada around 2-3 months. My son will be studying in Moncton Flight College. Since we will be staing for quite a long time, we don't want to stay in a hotel. We prefer a 2-3 bedroom cottage somewhere in the area.

Any advice is very very welcome!!!!

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
440 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Cottage for rent in Moncton/Dieppe

Hello,

I have the perfect place for you! It's in Shediac. Shediac is a beautiful seaside town with a lot of charm. Shediac is known for great lobster, wonderful Acadian hospitality and Parlee Beach. It's about 15-20 minutes from Dieppe. You can check out the town's website at www.shediac.org . It has a lot of information that you will certainly helpful. You can also check www.domaineparleebeach.ca for cottage rentals. You will probably have to call to get monthly quotes. Have fun planning your trip! I am from the area so please feel free to contact me if you have any question!

Sincerely, Nicaribbean

2. Re: Help! Cottage for rent in Moncton/Dieppe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, September 16, 2009