We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Winnipeg

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
35 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping in Winnipeg

Hi there,

Does anyone know where in Winnipeg (or around) I could find a shop that has a good choice of silk sleepwear. We are looking for men's silk pyjamas and women's silk bathrobes.

Any ideas ? Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Winnipeg
Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada
Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,712 posts
478 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in Winnipeg

Polo Park Shopping Centre on Portage has several lingerie store you might want to try, LA Senza Lingerie, La Vie En Rose, Silk & Satin and The Bay . The email adress for the Shopping Centre is www.polopark.ca .

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
35 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping in Winnipeg

Hi Inthegarden,

I just checked the Polopark website. Looks like a big mall and lots of choice. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I'll definetely check it out when I'm there.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping in Winnipeg

The Eddie Bauer website indicates men's and women's silk under garments - full tops and pants. They don't look like the traditional silk pyjamas you might be looking for, but if you're looking for silk they have this option.

There is an Eddie Bauer store at Polo Park.

Happy shopping!

Sharon @ Tourism Winnipeg

Mentioned in this post
Winnipeg
Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada
Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
35 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping in Winnipeg

Hi Sharon, I checked out their website and I actually like them more than traditional pyjamas. And it's easy that this shop is also in the same shopping mall as the previously suggested shops. Very nice. I will definetely check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

5. Re: Shopping in Winnipeg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, October 26, 2012