I am bringing my husband (who has been to Wpg. a few times) and a friend (who has never been )to town next week. We are going to my cousin's wedding on the 14th, and of course will be visiting w/ family and friends, but I am wondering what are the "must do/ must see" things I should be doing?
Here are some of my thoughts so far:
-(possibly) a Bombers game (might be hard as we get in on the 13th-later afternoon and the game is that day) or maybe a GoldEyes game
- Legislative Buildings/Osbourne Village
- the Forks and/or Musuem of Man & Nature (maybe......but both me and hubby have been to these places before so I'm thinking probably not)
With respect to dining/eating out:
- supper at Ray & Jerry's
- a burger at Blondie's, VJs or Dari-Whip (I am still undecided on which one yet)
- Brekkie at J & H (we will be staying at my Dad's place in St. James so this is always a favorite place for breakfast)
- supper at Maxime's
- (maybe) a stop at the Sals House for some red velvet cake or flapper pie- I am thinking the Esplanade location
Me and hubby are there for 10 days, and our other friend is there for 6 days, and since we will be visiting family and friends as well as attending a wedding I don't want to over-plan, but I also want to show them a good time while we are out there. So, do any of you TA's have any other suggestions, or other ideas that that I should consider?
Thanks in advance for you feedback on this, I appreciate it. :)Edited: 2:14 pm, August 06, 2010