We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from win. airport to bus station

Which Winnipeg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sudbury
Level Contributor
364 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
from win. airport to bus station

I am flying fron London on. to winnipeg and then i have to go to win. bus station,my destination is Brandon.I want the cheapest fare to go to bus station and if the answer is taxi how much will it cost me.Thank you for your time

Killarney
Level Contributor
78 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from win. airport to bus station

Your cheapest way to get to the bus station would be the transit bus. It is 2.30 and here is the website

…winnipegtransit.com/en/…airport-service

Here are the routes for all of the city the airport is on map 5, bus 15 runs towards downtown from there.

myride.winnipegtransit.com/en/other/systemmap

The vaughan and portage stop is where the bus depot is.

…winnipegtransit.com/assets/36/15-Mountain-S…

For more assistance call Out of Town toll-free:

1-877-311-4WPG (4974)

Or a taxi company is http://www.duffystaxi.com/ you can call for rate or reserve online but it will be much more then 2.30

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
308 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: from win. airport to bus station

Another option that might be more to your liking would be Brandon Airport Shuttle -brandonairportshuttle.com - It looks like they run a 14 seater van directly from the airport to Brandon - $45 - sounds pretty reasonable and less hassle

sudbury
Level Contributor
364 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from win. airport to bus station

Thank you very much.We have reserved the shuttle,you were very helpfull

Australia
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from win. airport to bus station

Unbelievable!! I was going to post a question about getting from Winnipeg to Brandon, and here's my answer! I'm going form my home in northern Australia to Venice, then to Montreal, and want to visit relatives in Melita. They would meet me in Brandon, if I ask nicely.

I couldn't seem to find the schedule for the shuttle buses. Can someone point me to the correct web site, please?

Cheers from Down Under. Yvonne

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
308 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: from win. airport to bus station

www.brandonairportshuttle.com

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: from win. airport to bus station

Hi, just wanted to add that the website is actually

www.brandonairshuttle.com

Not sure if they changed the name or if the wrong site was posted; anyway this should work!

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
308 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: from win. airport to bus station

Kind of a moot point now that the bus depot has moved to the airport - although with Greyhound threatening to stop service in Manitoba, it may be the only way to get to Brandon!

Winnipeg,Manitoba
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: from win. airport to bus station

The Bus Station is now at the Airport.

I still think the the Brandon Airport shuttle serves Brandon, Manitoba

Good Luck!

sudbury
Level Contributor
364 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: from win. airport to bus station

brandonairportshuttle.com cost is $50.00 canadian

Winnipeg Manitoba
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: from win. airport to bus station

There is another service called "Winnipeg Shuttle Service" who travel anywhere including "Brandon." Their site is at - www.winnipegshuttleservice.com and they can privide a private Vehicle if you prefer not to ride in a cramped van with a load of strangers. This company will come and pick you up wherever you are and take you wherever you desire to go. They have a selection of different sizes and types of vehicles depending on how many people are in your group or even if you're just by yourself. Our Corporation has used them numerous times, we always get great service, very nice clean vehicles and the cost is reasonable for what you get, so this is the only way for us. You would have to call them and ask for a price. but I think if you like the privacy and comfortability, you will love this service. Happy travels!

From Dr. Know