We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for 1 day of hiking close to Whistler

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
45 posts
15 reviews
Recommendations for 1 day of hiking close to Whistler

My husband and I will be in Whistler for a trade show next week and are looking for some good hiking in the area. It sounds like the Brandywine hike to the falls is very short. Are there more extensive hiking to do there or are the falls pretty much it? What is there to do along the Sea to Sky Hwy?

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
45 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Recommendations for 1 day of hiking close to Whistler

I should add that I am a 50 year old with not so good knees. I'm looking for a hike with a moderate elevation rise. I'm thinking a 2-3 hour hike would be all I can handle. We can rent a car if needed to get to the trailhead, but if it's within walking distance of town , that would be great. Thanks for any suggestions.

Oregon
Level Contributor
111 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Recommendations for 1 day of hiking close to Whistler

Not within walking distance, but a short drive. Nairn Falls is a short hike without an elevation rise. Very unique. Train Wreck, unmarked, easy hike.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
45 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Recommendations for 1 day of hiking close to Whistler

Thank you!

4. Re: Recommendations for 1 day of hiking close to Whistler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 23, 2017