We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whistler ski lessons

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
whistler ski lessons

Any recommendations, my son (11) wishes to learn to board and as parents we would like to take morning lessons. Should we organise lift passes before we get there or is it cheaper to organise on arrival. We arrive Christmas Day by the way.

Royal Palm Beach
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: whistler ski lessons

We did this last Christmas arriving Christmas Eve afternoon. My husband made arrangements for our skis and lessons before arriving. It was sure nice to be able to pick up our lift tickets, find out where to report for lessons, and be fitted for skis and put them at our hotel's storage area before the morning of the lesson. It put my mind at ease and I could enjoy waking up Christmas morning knowing all the work had been done. I'm not sure if it's cheaper to do all of this upon arrival, but for the peace of mind, I would recommend doing it before arrival.

Toronto
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whistler ski lessons

I've booked lessons there before when i arrived in their Ski Esprit program, and if I recall, it was cheaper combining the lessons and lift. check whistlerblackcomb.com i think they show rates for combos.

Centereach, New York
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whistler ski lessons

Could you tell me what is included with the "Ski Esprit" program. Someone told me something about a cocktail party or such after the days lessons. Any truth to this or is it simply lessons, video, etc? Thank you.

4. Re: whistler ski lessons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 20, 2009