We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Whistler

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Whistler

Hi

I'm getting married in February and we are planning to honeymoon in Whistler. Can anyone recommend a really romantic place to stay? I'm after somewhere quite private, with the option of cooking some of our own food, our own hot tub for relaxing after snowboarding and somewhere quiet - but close enough to walk to the main nightlife.

Any help gratefully received!

Neil

North Vancouver...
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Whistler

I'm not sure how romantic they are (!) but townhomes at Glacier's Reach or Stoney Creek Lagoons would meet your other criteria, i.e. self-catering, close to nightlife but not too close, and private hot tubs.

Check www.alluradirect.com for rentals from private owners - usually much more reasonably priced than booking through resort management companies.

Whistler
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Whistler

Summit Lodge is great...just out of the main core it is quiet boutique and has room service from Elements restaurant...

summitlodge.com...elementswhistler.com

try the whistler butler service too for unparalleled turn down service etc....willshospitality.com

3. Re: Honeymoon in Whistler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, August 17, 2009