We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Season Whistler?

Chicago
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Four Season Whistler?

I am planning a trip to Whistler at the beginning of April and have booked a Deluxe Executive Suite at the Four Seasons. After reading reviews, I am not sure if it is the best resort in Whistler or not.

I am planning on getting engaged in Whistler and I want the room to be perfect. So money is no object. Any input on other resorts that someone thinks would be better, would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your comments!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Season Whistler?

I have heard any bad reviews of the Four Season's Whistler. I think you should be safe. If not, why not pop the question on the top of the mountain at Rendezvous (Blackcomb) or at the Roundhouse (Whister). Better yet, if money is no object, rent a plane or chopper, go sightseeing and pop the question up on the glacier or in the back country?

Chicago
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Season Whistler?

Thank you for your reponse. That was some really good advice.

Chicago
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Four Season Whistler?

To puffpuffpassross:

Asking the question on top of the glacier is a great idea. How do you get up there and also, is there a lot of people around?

Thanks for all of your advise.