We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is a cheap, decent place to stay for one night in...

lkm
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
76 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where is a cheap, decent place to stay for one night in...

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to the Pacific Northwest in April. We are going to try to squeeze a lot into our week long trip. We are thinking two nights in Seattle, one on Whidbey island, one in Vacnouver, one in Whistler and one more back in Seattle to fly home to Boston. Is this too much? Also, where would be a relatively cheap place to stay for our one night there? I want to be close to things but I don't want to break the bank.

Thanks!

Whistler Small-Group Day Trip from...
384 reviews
from $119.20*
Special Offer
Winter Tour: Whistler and Shannon...
13 reviews
from $94.00*
$117.50
Whistler Snowmobile Tour
31 reviews
from $130.70*
Whistler Helicopter Tour
6 reviews
from $139.70*
B.C.
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is a cheap, decent place to stay for one night in...

Try the Executive Inn at Whistler. Very reasonable, deep jacuzzi tub in every room...plus a minute's walk to the Gondolas & steps away from pretty much everything else.

They usually require a 2-night stay minimum but - because of cancellations, etc. - you'll probably luck out (Manager's name: Robert Hayward)

www.executiveinnwhistler.com

P.S. Most hotels should be posting softer rates by April...however the busiest period will be April 14th - 23rd (World Ski & Snowboard Festival)

Good Luck!