We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whistler Creekside

Racine, WI
2 posts
Save Topic
Whistler Creekside

Hello,

Does anyone out there have any experience staying at Whistler Creekside during the summer months?

Just wondering about accomodations, restaurants, grocery etc...

How far is it from the creekside area to the main village? Can you walk it or do you need to take a shuttle? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

North Vancouver...
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whistler Creekside

I would choose the Village or Village North over Creekside, unless you want to use your car. Creekside has a lot of new accommodations and shops, but it's not close enough to the Village area to walk -- sorry, I don't know if there is a shuttle between the 2 areas. If you stay in Village or Village North, or even Upper Village, all of the restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance. Try www.alluradirect.com for reasonably priced condo rentals direct from owners.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whistler Creekside

Creekside has exploded in the last two years. All kinds of new stores, restaurants, etc...for groceries, you would have to take the bus into town, but I think the bus is free anyhow. Creekside is quieter than the village, I guess it all depends on what you are looking for.

Get answers to your questions about Whistler