We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whistler in June: Activities, What to do?

7 posts
Save Topic
Whistler in June: Activities, What to do?

We are @ 30 years old, no kids, and are somewhat adventurous but not extremist. We're looking for suggestions on things to do in Whistler in mid June. What are some attractions, tours, activities, sights to see, whatever. Anything will help. Thanks to all.

Blackcomb Helicopters - Heli Tours
Helicopter Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Air Tours
Coast Range Heliskiing
Sightseeing Tours, Ski & Snow Tours, Helicopter Tours
Blackcomb Sleighrides
Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Level Contributor
440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whistler in June: Activities, What to do?

Hi There! We will be going in September. I found a website that was quite helpful, lotst of information on tours and things to do -- whistlerblackcomb.com -- unfortunately this forum isn't very active. Hopefully someone will give you (and me) more info!! Hope this helps.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Whistler in June: Activities, What to do?

Hi ManCans,

myself and my gf are also heading to Whistler mid June after visiting the Rockies, and have looked at length into the various activites on offer around the area. There is the obvious hiking, mountain biking that can be had from the top of both mountains after taking the lifts up, but for something slightly different you could try www.cougarmountain.ca. They cover adventurous events such as summer dogsledding, hummer tours up the mountains, atv type tours etc...

There is also www.whistlerriver.com who as well as covering the usual whitewater rafting that can be had all around B.C, also do jetboating which looks a lot of fun.

Finally, you could try ziptrek.com who cover skylining/ziptrekking/whatever you want to call it. I have done something similar in the UK and can say that its something you will probably both enjoy equally (as long as you are not too bad on heights)

Personally I think I'm going to take the hummer tour....would do more, but I'm only there for just over a day!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,599 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whistler in June: Activities, What to do?

http://www.tourismwhistler.com has the best list of suggestions I have seen.

I like the look of the River of Golden Dreams kayaking trip. It's a 3 hour trip down a river, then you get picked up at the end.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
751 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whistler in June: Activities, What to do?

There is everything you can imagine

You can rent a bike go up by gondola to the top of the mountain and bike down easy to expert,bike around the Valley Trail ,Whistler paintball, ATV tour,Hummer Tour,Ski in the morning on the Glacier and Golf in the afternoon or Kayak down the river of Golden Dreams.Roller blade,Ice Skating,Glacier Flights,Gliding,Helicopter.

Amazing Spa's for just chilling and Gourmet Restuarants