We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dining at Buchart Gardens

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anacortes...
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Topic
dining at Buchart Gardens

Has anyone eaten at the resteraunts at the Gardens? I am taking my mom for her birthday to see the Christmas lights display and we wanted to arrive in the afternoon to wander and see the gardens then stay until dark to see the lights. Should we plan on heading back to Victoria for dinner or is the food there reasonable and tasty?

wichita,ks
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dining at Buchart Gardens

jet72, ----I was at the gardens four days ago and my recommedation would be to go back to Victoria. The gardens restaurant seem to be like most places that cater to tourists. The food is so-so and the prices are high.

wix
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
757 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dining at Buchart Gardens

It's probably three years since I've been out to the Gardens but the dining room - set in what was once a residence - was very warm and inviting and the food was good. It was great to wander the Gardens, have a nice dinner and then look around a bit more. I can't remember the prices, but you could email them for more information. (Or someone with more current experience could respond.)

There are several restaurants with different levels of service and cost there.)

Enjoy.

3. Re: dining at Buchart Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 21, 2009