We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magnolia hotel to Butchart Gardens

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Magnolia hotel to Butchart Gardens

Hi

What is the easiest and most convienient way to the gardens from our hotel?

We will be there the first week in June?

I thought I read somewhere there was a shuttle from downtown?

Thanks Kim

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
53,873 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magnolia hotel to Butchart Gardens

Hi kimmer ~

I would say the CSV shuttle from Humboldt and Government Street would be your best bet. They sell a combo ticket for the shuttle and entrance fee, but I believe you can buy a shuttle only from the driver when you board. They don't advertise it but I think it's about $12-14. It may be convenient to buy the entrance fee from them, perhaps comparison shop about that. You are not on a guided tour, you are free to wander through the gardens and are free to take a return shuttle of your choice.

This would be a 40 min ride. The bus would take almost an hour for $2.50 pp. A taxi would cost closer to $65 one way.

kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magnolia hotel to Butchart Gardens

Victoria
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Magnolia hotel to Butchart Gardens

Glad to see you received such a fast answer. Thanks kimmer9396.

4. Re: Magnolia hotel to Butchart Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 24, 2014