We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

The Groupon Deal for the Carriage Tour is back!

C$45 for Private 30-Minute Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour for Up to Six ($90 Value)

Expires 180 days after purchase.

Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required 24hr in advance. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Max of 6 people per carriage ride. Subject to weather conditions. Tax included. Not valid 12/24/12-12/25/12, 12/31/12, 2/14/13, and 8/31/13-9/2/13.

Other rules, exclusions and expiry details on Groupon, which I am not affiliated with :)

www.groupon.com/deals/black-beauty-line-3

Or the referral link:

groupon.com/…uu9419861

Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

Thank you Breezed,,, I missed out on the last one and my out of town guests would have really enjoyed it. Will take advantage of this one. Much appreciated!

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

Thanks for the notification. We're taking friends to Victoria in 8 days (our 32nd trip, their first in 25 years). Bought the Groupon and now hoping for a non-rainy, not-too-cold day between Dec. 2 and 7.

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

They seem to have this one two or three times a year. I like that it doesn't expire for 6 months. Gives you lots of time to use it.

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

FYI, did the Black Beauty carriage ride and it was great! The driver didn't have any later bookings, so the ride was extended from a half-hour to almost an hour. She was very informative as well and received a very nice gratuity for her services. Highly recommend.

Hillsboro, Oregon
Level Contributor
170 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

I bought a Groupon for Black Beauty Line carriage ride last month, and now I've received an email notice from Groupon that it's no longer available. We'll see if I get a refund, but I'm really disappointed. I was looking forward to the carriage ride when we go to Victoria in May.

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

That sucks meginoregon! I do know that Groupon is very good about refunding your money if something goes wrong. I wonder what the problem was. Keep an eye out, there may be another one for a different company.

7. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 29, 2014