We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help...looking for a nice but inexpensive B&B near Victoria...

Comox, B.C.
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Help...looking for a nice but inexpensive B&B near Victoria...

My sister is coming over from Vancouver and we want separate beds (pref. doubles). We're meeting up with an aunt who's here from New York and we're going to have a "girl's" weekend. My aunt is staying somewhere on her own but my sis and I want something really nice...and close to the downtown area.

Abigail's looks gorgeous, but is pricey and doesn't have any separate beds.

Any ideas for great seafood restaurants would be helpful too. We plan on going to the James Bay Tea Room. Haven't been there for years but used to loved it...is it still there? Thanks Monica

Victoria, B.C.
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help...looking for a nice but inexpensive B&B near Victoria...

The J.B. Tearoom is still here :-). They celebrated an anniversary just last month, but darned if I can remember if it was 20th, 25th, or ???, LOL

Can’t give a personal recommendation, but here is one b&b that indicates “twin beds” –

http://www.fisherhousevictoria.com/index.html

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Comox, B.C.
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help...looking for a nice but inexpensive B&B near Victoria...

Thanks for your reply. I found a beautiful place called Abbeymoore B&B on Rockland. It serves a gourmet breakfast and Trip Advisor says it is the best among 80 B&B's in Victoria. Also the price is very reasonable. We're looking forward to our weekend! Thanks

Monica