We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bedford Regency Hotel

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bedford Regency Hotel

My boyfriend and I are spending a weekend in Victoria. I booked us a deluxe jacuzzi room through expedia for 234.00. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there and could fill me in on whether I am getting a good deal. Thanks.

San Francisco...
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bedford Regency Hotel

I haven't stayed there yet, but my Fiancee and I are going to be staying there for the first part of our honeymoon next week. Hope its nice.

toronto
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bedford Regency Hotel

I was really pleased with the Bedford. It was clean and very comfortable. The duvets were great. The jacuzzi tub was not large but did the trick. It is not extravagant, which I liked. It felt like being in a summer home, quaint and tasteful. The in room fridge was great for stocking wine and juice and late-night snacks. If you want a great place for breakfast that is not so "touristy" and delicious try Demitasse. Solstice Cafe is great for free-trade coffees and you must try their hot chocolate!!!. For dinner we loved Tapa Restaurant ...loved it. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

San Francisco...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bedford Regency Hotel

I wish I could live in the Bedford. It was wonderful. I loved the fireplace in the room, and the Jacuzzi tub was excellent (I don't have much jacuzzi experience, but I liked that one). There are some GREAT pubs nearby like Irish Times. A good place for breakfast is a little pancake shop just up the street from the Empress hotel. I can't remember the name of it right now, but it is a local breakfast hangout.

And the best pizza in town has to be at The Joint. They are hippies, but don't let that dissuade you from trying their Chipotle pizza.

And the best thing about the Bedford is that it is right in the middle of everywhere you want to be in downtown Victoria. Everything is within walking distance.

Wonderful place to stay. We plan on going back... someday.

4. Re: Bedford Regency Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, August 19, 2009