We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Notes from the Heart Healer Hallmark movie

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Notes from the Heart Healer Hallmark movie

Can someone tell me what the quaint little town was named that is shown in the movie and the beautiful harbor? All I can find is that it was filmed in Victoria, BC.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,773 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Notes from the Heart Healer Hallmark movie

I googled the question and came up with Brentwood Bay, which is a very lovely village just 30 minutes from downtown Victoria.

Here's where it is located. Although "the beautiful harbour" could have been filmed there or anywhere else on the Island. You can zoom in for better detail.

http://goo.gl/maps/XiLT

You may know of the movie "Intersection" with Richard Gere which was filmed in Vancouver. In some of the scenes, just 5 minutes long, the action took place in 4 different locations, a couple of them 1 hour apart from each other.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Notes from the Heart Healer Hallmark movie

Thanks so much for the information. I will ck out the link. It looks like a beautiful area.

Victoria B.C.
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
313 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Notes from the Heart Healer Hallmark movie

The only information that I found was the same as MuftiMix, that at least part of it was filmed in Brentwood Bay.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Notes from the Heart Healer Hallmark movie

Thank you for trying to find me more information. It looks like a beautiful place to visit.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24,175 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Notes from the Heart Healer Hallmark movie

I was in Brentwood Bay a couple of weeks ago and it is lovely. Rent kayaks and paddle down Tod Inlet and eat dinner at Zanzibar!

6. Re: Notes from the Heart Healer Hallmark movie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 10, 2013