We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild Play vs. Adrenaline Ziplines

Centennial, Colorado
Level Contributor
460 posts
571 reviews
Save Topic
Wild Play vs. Adrenaline Ziplines

I have 2 very adventurous daughers ages 9 and 11. Love to climb, zip etc. I am planning to either do the Adrenaline or the Wild Play. We are going with an active 65 year old as well.

I have read really good reviews on both. WildPlay looks a bit less expensive. Would love to hear any input you have. We are going mid July.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,410 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wild Play vs. Adrenaline Ziplines

My kids have been to the Wild Play in Nanaimo... is this the one you are referring to? I think there is one in Victoria now. The Nanaimo one is actually south of the city in a beautiful setting. Not heard of Adrenaline, so that is why I asked if you are wanting Victoria locations. When my kids are out of bed today, I'll ask them about Wild Play ;o)

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wild Play vs. Adrenaline Ziplines

Adrenaline is just zip lines. http://www.adrenalinezip.com/en/home.html

Wild play is more challenging. Check their website for photos of the course. www.wildplay.com/parks/victoria/monkido-buddy

Centennial, Colorado
Level Contributor
460 posts
571 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wild Play vs. Adrenaline Ziplines

I had looked at both websites and that really didn't help me decide. Adrenaline called back first thing this am, I really appreciate good customer service. We'll see if WildPlay calls too.

I think both look great.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
106 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wild Play vs. Adrenaline Ziplines

Wild Play in Whistler is fantastic and had more than just ziplining. The staff was just amazing with our kids. I had heard the one in Nanaimo was also great. The ropes course added to ziplining is always fun so if you want to add that to the trip Wild Play would offer that. Never have heard of Adrenaline or read any reviews when we were making our choice a few years ago when we took our kids the first time ziplining in BC, but maybe they are new? Yes customer service makes a difference! We actually went with a different company this past Christmas in Whistler just to zipline and they were fabulous also so we look forward to reading your review in the future!

5. Re: Wild Play vs. Adrenaline Ziplines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 30, 2013