We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver - Victoria - Seattle

3 posts
Save Topic
Vancouver - Victoria - Seattle

Hi is there a tour that will take us from Vancouver to Victoria? We plan on staying overnight in Victoria and then take the Seattle Clipper to Seattle. Found Vancouver Land Sea Tours but this is a return trip. Appreciate the advice.

A Taste of Victoria Food Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
Bike Tours Victoria BC
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bike Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Eagle Wing Whale Watching Tours
Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Classic Car Tours
City Tours, Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vancouver - Victoria - Seattle

I am not sure, but why not hop on a bus takes you from downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria. Victoria is very walkable. There are many hotel/ lodging options within walking distance of where you board the Clipper.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
28,975 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vancouver - Victoria - Seattle

Is there a reason you are looking specifically for a tour? If you are just looking for transportation, then you could go with PCL or Helijet.

If you want a tour that finishes in Victoria, this is the only one I'm aware of

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vancouver - Victoria - Seattle

Great thank you. I think the PCL Crosswater service is just what we are looking for.

4. Re: Vancouver - Victoria - Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 am, June 23, 2013
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question