We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High Tea in August

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
268 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
High Tea in August

Hi--we will be visiting Victoria for 1-2 days in the beginning of August 2012. We plan on visiting Butchart Gardens, possibly renting bikes to explore Beacon Hill Park and we would like to have high tea. I have read that the Empress Gardens is very expensive. Can anybody suggest some alternate locations? We would like the full experience but not something too touristy. I am not sure if we will have a car yet or not so something central to the harbor would be good as I think that is where we will be staying. Any suggestions as to things to do would be greatly appreciated as well. We love the outdoors and wildlife. Thank you for your help.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,773 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: High Tea in August

miami ~ I think you're in Vic right now, maybe even just moved on to Vancouver. I visited the White Heather since your OP and wrote a review if you're interested or still in Vic. Aren't you just lucking in on the weather?

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g154945-d710…

32. Re: High Tea in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 13, 2013